WHAT SETS OUR CUSTOMER CARE APART?
Our Customer Care Team is committed to providing exceptional customer service to all homeowners. We offer 24/7 emergency on-call service, an extensive homeowner guide, how to videos and reminders to assist our homeowners in taking care of their home.
Regardless of the age of your home, or whether or not you purchased the home from Granville we will always be available by phone or email.
The Granville Homeowner portal is available 24/7 to assist you in submitting service requests, viewing information about your home, and providing maintenance reminders.
Upon close of escrow you will receive an email to register for an account. If you need assistance accessing the portal or setting up an account please contact us at: email@example.com or call (559) 268-2000.
get in touch with us
Direct: (559) 268-2000
Fax: (559) 436-1659
ADDRESS: 1306 W. Herndon Ave., Suite #101, Fresno, CA 93711
Note: Homeowners with access to the Homeowner Portal are requested to use the portal to submit any warranty requests
Direct: (559) 445-9000
Frequently asked questions
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Emergency On-Call 24/7
If you have a non-emergency issue, please contact (559) 268-2000 and leave a message with the Customer Care answering service. They will send a notification to the Customer Care team to contact you the following business day.
Submit an online service request and a representative will contact you within 3 – 5 business days
While issues are inconvenient, not every issue is an emergency. These are the conditions our trade partners respond to as emergencies:
- Total loss of electricity
- Total loss of water
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off to the house
- Gas leak
- Total loss of air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 90 degrees F
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 60 degrees F
If you have an emergency during business hours, please contact the Customer Care department at (559) 268-2000 to speak with the first available representative. If you have an emergency after hours, please contact the Customer Care department at (559) 268-2000 to speak with the Customer Care answering service. They will report your emergency to the on-call Customer Care representative who will call you back within a few minutes of receiving the call.
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Important Maintenance Procedures – copy the attached flyer list broken down by timelines – this is the most accurate information
Each trade partner who builds and performs warranty work on your home has their own business hours of operation. Most of our trade partners are available for non-emergency issues in your home Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. For emergencies after hours, please contact (559) 268-2000 to be connected with an on-call Customer Care representative.
The Customer Care department has developed a maintenance program called the Granville Care Package for our homeowners. Our pricing is very competitive, as we have negotiated prices with our trade partners. Learn more about the Granville Care Package.
The warranty period of a Granville home begins at the close of escrow. Since your home is comprised of many components and was built by multiple trade partners, the warranty on each component varies. Please refer to the Homeowner Guide you received at the signing of your contract. For specific details, please contact the Customer Care Department.
Granville Homes is committed to providing services for all Granville homeowners. Our Customer Care team is dedicated to assisting all Granville homeowners with their questions or concerns, not just those who purchased it directly from us. Customer Care offers a complimentary one-hour home orientation appointment for homeowners who bought a resale Granville home. This is the perfect opportunity for new Granville homeowners to get to know their home builder and learn valuable information about warranties and caring for their home. Please contact us with your updated contact information and to schedule your home orientation appointment at (559) 268-2000, or log into your Granville Homes Account and submit an online service request.
Granville Home Maintenance
How to Clean Your Sprinkler Drip System Filter
How to clean your hood vent screen
How to Clear Your Landscape Drain Lines
How to Shut off the Water to Landscape
How to Make Adjustments to Your Toilet Paper Holder
How to Change the Battery in My Kwikset Kevo Lock
Let us take the hassle
out of home maintenance
Granville Care Package
When it comes to home maintenance, why not leave it to the experts? The Granville Care Package is a customizable menu of services that covers the key elements of your required home maintenance, including roof and rain gutter clean-up and inspection, plumbing inspection, inspection and replacement of your HVAC filters and your tankless water heater flush. Services are available individually or as a discounted package.
For details and pricing, contact the Granville Customer Care Department at (559) 268-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Great neighbors!
check out Our Referral PRogram
At Granville Homes, referrals are the sincerest form of flattery. Your referrals are what helped us become the #1 builder in the Central Valley. Just for sending your friends our way, we’ll give you $500, and your friend buying a Granville home will receive $1,000 that they can use toward designer upgrades. Plus, we will increase your reward to $2,000 if you submit your referral on or before June 30, 2023! And remember, there is no limit to the number of friends you can refer – the more you refer, the more you earn!
Some restrictions apply; for details, please view our printable referral form.
Protect the Quality and Performance
Of your Granville Home
Important Maintenance Procedures.*
* These are suggested maintenance procedures. Home maintenance is an important homeowner responsibility. Please refer to your homeowner guide for specific questions and concerns, or contact the Granville Customer Care Department at email@example.com
- Inspect and maintain grass height to 1.5-2 inches
- Inspect and clean kitchen hood vent grease trap
- Inspect under sinks for minor leaks
- Spray home for household pests
- Inspect air conditioner upper condensate line – leaking indicates a clog in the lower line
- Maintain all in-ground landscape drains, keeping drains free from debris
- Inspect and clean debris in lavatory faucet and shower head aerators
- Change air conditioning/heating filters and clean all registers
- Adjust sprinkler times as needed due to seasonal weather changes
- Check sprinkler water coverage and adjust/clean sprinkler heads as needed
- Test all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect caulking around sinks, tubs, toilets and shower enclosures – maintain caulking when cracking or separation occurs
- Inspect silicone around shower doors and enclosures for proper seal – repair as needed
- Inspect and clean bathroom exhaust fans
- Have tankless water heater flushed by a certified technician
- Have roof system serviced by a manufacturer authorized licensed contractor – remove any debris and inspect/maintain all roof jacks, flashing and valleys
- Replace batteries to HVAC thermostat
- Replace batteries in all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, test after replaced
- Clean dryer vent
- Inspect and replace shower door drip vinyl
Leave your home repairs to the experts!
View our GV Handyman program
Granville’s team of skilled technicians are now available to help with your personal home maintenance and repair projects.
FresGO! is a free, easy to use, real-time app transforming how Fresno solves issues. Report infrastructure and non-emergency public safety issues such as graffiti, broken sprinklers, potholes and more from your smartphone or computer. This multi-lingual application automatically routes the report to the proper department and notifies you as soon as the problem is resolved!